Spain & Portugal's Best Trips - Andalucia & Southern Spain (PDF Chapter)
This is the Andalucía & Southern Spain Trips chapter from Lonely Planet’s Spain & Portugal’s Best Trips guidebook.
Immortalised in operas and depicted in Goya-era works of arts, Andalucía often acts as a synonym for Spain. Experience the region’s passion while driving between mountains, Moorish cities and hilltop villages.
- see the best of Andalucía’s mythical hilltop villages set amid craggy mountains
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- enjoy over 1000km of coastal splendour on a Mediterranean meander
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- get into the great outdoors by exploring mainland Spain’s highest mountains and some unique wetlands
- discover even more with walking tours, detours, and ways to link your trips
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.