Spain - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Spain, Welcome to Spain, Spain’s Top 18, Need to Know, First Time Spain, What’s New, If You Like..., Month by Month, Itineraries, Eat & Drink Like a Local, Outdoor Activities, Travel with Children, and Regions at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s Spain guidebook.
Your journey to Spain starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on local cuisine.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about Spain’s superb hiking trails
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Spain, Welcome to Spain, Spain’s Top 18, Need to Know, First Time Spain, What’s New, If You Like: Incredible Art, Spanish Food, Islamic Architec-ture, Outdoor Adventures, Music, Beaches, Staying Out Late, Cathedrals, Wildlife, Month by Month, Itineraries, Eat & Drink Like a Local, Outdoor Activities, Travel with Children, and Regions at a Glance.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.