Spain - Granada & South Coast Andalucia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Granada & South Coast Andalucía chapter from Lonely Planet’s Spain guidebook.
From high-rise coastal developments to white mountain villages seemingly forgotten by time, Andalucía’s southeastern corner is a compelling package of holiday fun, high culture and stun-ning, often unexpected, natural beauty. In its heart, Granada thrills with its Arabinfused street life and spectacular Alhambra palace.
- bask in the awe-inspiring majesty of Spain’s most spectacular monument, the Alhambra, a masterpiece of exquisite Islamic architecture and horticultural landscaping
- hop around the heavenly beaches and plunging cliffs of Andalucía’s southeastern coast-line in the Parque Natural de Cabo de Gata-Níjar
- take a trip from Picasso to modern graffiti in Málaga, Spain’s ever-evolving art-city extraor-dinaire
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Granada, Granada Province, Sierra Nevada, Las Al-pujarras, Costa Tropical, Málaga Province, Málaga, Costa del Sol, The Interior, East of Málaga, Gibraltar, Jaén Province, Jaén, Baeza, Úbeda, Cazorla, Parque Natural Sierras de Cazorla, Se-gura y Las Villas, Almería Province, Almería, Desierto de Tabernas, Parque Natural de Cabo de Gata-Níjar, Mojácar.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.