Spain - Cantabria & Asturias (PDF Chapter)
This is the Cantabria & Asturias chapter from Lonely Planet’s Spain guide-book.
Cantabria and Asturias reward those who linger. The stunning coastline is a sequence of sheer cliffs, beautiful beaches and small fishing ports. Cantabria’s and Asturias’ fertile land-scapes also ensure that you’ll eat and drink well too.
- hit the exquisite silky sands lining Cantabria’s west coast at the Playa de Oyambre
- wander among the Picos de Europa’s twinkling high-altitude lakes, the Lagos de Cova-donga
- let Santillana del Mar’s medieval beauty bewitch you with its charms
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Cantabria, Santander & Around Santander, Eastern Cantabria, Southern Cantabria, Western Cantabria, Asturias, Oviedo, Gijón, East Coast Asturias, West Coast Asturias, Inland Western Asturias, Picos de Europa, Western Picos, Central Picos, Eastern Picos.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.