Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Spain - Cantabria & Asturias (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Cantabria & Asturias chapter from Lonely Planet’s Spain guide-book.
The coastline is a sequence of sheer cliffs, beautiful beaches and small fishing ports and the beauty is endless and ever-changing. The damp climate makes sure that you’ll eat and drink well too.
- marvel at the artistic genius of Altamira’s renowned cave paintings
- walk the dramatic gorge of Garganta del Cares
- ride the Teleférico de Fuente Dé cable car to the superb heights of the Picos de Euro-pa
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Cantabria, Santander and around, Asturias, Oviedo, Gijón and Picos de Europa.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.