Spain - Barcelona (PDF Chapter)
This is the Barcelona chapter from Lonely Planet’s Spain guidebook.
From Gothic to Gaudí, Barcelona bursts with art and architecture; Catalan cooking is among the country’s best; summer sun seekers fill the beaches in and beyond the city; and the bars and clubs heave year-round.
- marvel at Antoni Gaudí’s still unfolding Modernista masterpiece: La Sagrada Família
- stroll the narrow medieval lanes of Barcelona’s enchanting old Barri Gòtic quarter
- see a concert in Palau de la Música Catalana, one of Europe’s most extravagant concert halls
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Courses, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Shopping.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.