Spain - Aragon (PDF Chapter)
This is the Aragón chapter from Lonely Planet’s Spain guidebook.
Aragón offers riches wherever you travel, from the crusader-like castles and Romanesque churches of the north to the outstanding Mudéjar architecture of Teruel in the south. But above all, what sets Aragón apart is the majesty of the central Pyrenees along its northern fringe.
- hike through spectacular Pyrenean mountainscapes in the Parque Nacional de Ordesa y Monte Perdido
- explore Albarracín village’s pink-hued houses and medieval history
- discover monuments and one of the country’s best tapas and bar scenes in Zaragoza
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Zaragoza, Central Aragón, Fuendetodos, Tarazona, The Aragón Pyrenees, Huesca, Riglos & Around, Sos del Rey Católico, Valles de Hecho & Ansó, Santa Cruz de la Serós, Jaca, Valle del Aragón, Valle de Tena, Parque Nacional de Ordesa y Monte Perdido, Torla, Valle de Bujaruelo, Aínsa, Benasque, Upper Benasque Valley & the Mala-deta Massif, Alquézar, Somontano Wine Region, Southern Aragón, Daroca, Laguna de Gallo-canta, Teruel, Albarracín.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.