Ends Monday June 25. Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Southwest USA's Best Trips - Texas Trips (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Texas Trips chapter from Lonely Planet’s Southwest USA’s Best Trips guidebook.
Texas is big – and we mean big. The only way to truly appreciate its size is to hit the road and discover what’s out there in those wide open spaces...
- string together some of Texas’ most welcoming towns on a hill country drive
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- explore more than 400 miles of coastline from Galveston to South Padre on the Texas Gulf Coast
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- enjoy the solitude of hundreds of miles of remove Texas back-country
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: San Antonio, Comfort, Kerrville, Fredericksburg, Luckenbach, Lyndon B Johnson Ranch, Johnson City, Wimberley, San Marcos, Gruene, New Braunfels, El Paso, Fort Davis, Marfa, Alpine, Marathon, Big Bend National Park, Terlingua, Prada Marfa, Galveston, West Colombia, Palacios, Aransas National Wildlife Refuge, Goose Island State Park, Rockport & Fulton, Port Aransas, Padre Island National Seashore, Corpus Christi, Loyola Beach, South Padre Island, Port Isabel, Laredo, Uvalde, Fort McKavett State Historical Park, San Angelo, Big Spring, Turkey, Palo Duro Canyon State Park, Canyon, Amarillo, Austin.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.