Southwest USA's Best Trips
3rd Edition Feb 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Discover the freedom of the open road with Southwest USA’s Best Trips. We’ve selected 32 amazing road trips through Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Utah, Colorado, and Nevada, from one-day escapes to ten day adventures, and packed them full of expert advice and inspirational suggestions.
Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet’s Southwest USA’s Best Trips. Featuring 32 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can ‘get your kitsch’ on the iconic Mother Road, Route 66, or wind your way through the fantastic Canyon Voyage, all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Southwest USA’s Best Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - 42 easy-to-read, full-color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
Coverage Includes: Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Utah, Colorado, Nevada and more
You are viewing a Trips Regional guideWhat is a Trips Regional guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.