Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Southwest USA - Utah (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Utah chapter from Lonely Planet’s Southwest USA guidebook.
Welcome to nature’s most perfect playground. From red-rock mesas to skinny slot canyons, powder-bound slopes and slick rock trails, Utah’s diverse terrain will stun you. The biking, hiking and skiing are world-class.
- hike to the heights of Angels Landing or Observation Point in Zion National Park
- stop at every amphitheater overlook in colorful Bryce Canyon National Park
- cruise incredibly scenic Highway 12 and others around the state
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Moab & Southeastern Utah, Bluff, Mexican Hat, Blanding, Monticello, Canyonlands National Park, Dead Horse Point State Park, Moab, Arches National Park, Green River, Glen Canyon National Recreation Area & Lake Powell, Zion & Southwestern Utah, Capitol Reef National Park, Torrey, Boulder, Escalante, Grand Stair-case–Escalante National Monument, Kodachrome Basin State Park, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Red Canyon, Panguitch, Kanab, Paria Canyon–Vermilion Cliffs Wilder-ness Area, Cedar City, Brian Head, St George, Tropic, Salt Lake Region, Salt Lake City, Antelope Island State Park, Brigham City, Logan, Wasatch Mountains, Salt Lake City Ski Resorts, Park City, Ogden, Heber City & Midway, Sundance Resort, Provo, Northeastern Utah, Vernal, Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area, Price & San Rafael Swell.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.