*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Southwest USA travel guide
7th Edition Mar 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
The Southwest is America’s playground, luring adventurous travelers with thrilling red-rock landscapes, the legends of shoot-’em-up cowboys and the kicky delights of green-chile stew.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Southwest USA, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- Inspirational images, city walks and recommendations from our expert authors
- Planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- Local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- Plus Route 66 & scenic drives, outdoor activities, Native American feature and a guide to Southwest cuisine
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Las Vegas & Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Southwestern Colorado, Utah, Understand & Survive chapters.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.