Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Southwest USA - New Mexico (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the New Mexico chapter from Lonely Planet’s Southwest USA guide-book.
It's called the Land of Enchantment for a reason. Maybe it's the traditional mountain villages of horse pastures and adobe homes, or the volcanoes, river canyons and vast desert plains be-neath an even vaster sky. The beauty casts a powerful spell.
- immerse yourself in art and culture in one of the US’s oldest and most unique cities, Santa Fe
- visit the famous Pueblo, ski the steeps and get your mellow on in groovy Taos
- wonder at the mystery and architectural ingenuity of an ancient civilization at Chaco Cul-ture National Historical Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Albuquerque & Around, Albuquerque Area Pueblos, Along I-25, Turquoise Trail, Santa Fe & Around, Northern Pueblos, Los Alamos, Bandelier Na-tional Monument, Abiquiú, Ojo Caliente, High Road to Taos, Low Road to Taos, Taos & Around, Taos Pueblo, Arroyo Seco, Taos Ski Valley, Enchanted Circle, Mora Valley & Northeastern New Mexico, Raton, Clayton, Cimarron, Las Vegas, Chaco Canyon & Northwestern New Mexico, Chama, Jicarilla Apache Reservation, Cuba, Navajo Dam, Aztec, Farmington, Chaco Culture Na-tional Historical Park, Gallup, Zuni Pueblo, Grants, Acoma Pueblo, Laguna Pueblo, Silver City & Southwestern New Mexico, Socorro, Truth or Consequences, Silver City, Gila National Forest, Deming, Las Cruces, Carlsbad Caverns & Southeastern New Mexico, Alamogordo, Cloudcroft, Ruidoso, Lincoln, Roswell, Carlsbad, I-40 East to Texas, Santa Rosa, Tucumcari, Fort Sumner.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.