*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Southern Italy - Naples & Campania (PDF Chapter)
This is the Naples & Campania chapter from Lonely Planet’s Southern Italy guidebook.
Campania is the Italy of your wildest dreams; a rich, intense, hypnotic ragù of Arabesque street life, decadent palaces, pastel-hued villages and aria-inspiring vistas. Mother Nature let loose here, creating a thrilling playground of rugged mountains, steaming fumaroles, and ethere-al coastal grottoes.
- channel the ancients on the ill-fated streets of the erstwhile Roman city of Pompeii
- be bewitched by Capri’s ethereal blue cave, Grotta Azzurra
- walk with the gods on the Amalfi Coast’s Sentieri degli Dei
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Naples & Around, Bay of Naples, Capri, Ischia, Pro-cida, Herculaneum (Ercolano), Mt Vesuvius, Pompeii, Sorrento, The Amalfi Coast, Amalfi, No-celle, Positano, Praiano, Ravello, Salerno, Cilento Coast, Parco Nazionale del Cilento e Vallo di Diano.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.