*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Southern Africa - Zambia & Victoria Falls (PDF Chapter)
This is the Zambia & Victoria Fallschapter from Lonely Planet's Southern Africa guidebook.
Get out into the bush where animals, both predators and prey, wander through unfenced camps, where night-time means swapping stories around the fire and where the human footprint is nowhere to be seen. The rewards of travelling in Zambia are those of exploring remote, mesmerising wildernesses.
- follow the tracks of wild animals in South Luangwa National Park
- paddle a canoe down the Zambezi River past pods of hippos
- get your adrenaline going in any one of the adventures available at Victoria Falls
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Lusaka, Eastern Zambia, Great East Road, Chipata, South Luangwa National Park, North Luangwa National Park, Southern Zambia, Chirundu, Lower Zambezi Valley, Siavonga, Sinazongwe, Choma, Lochinvar National Park, Western Zambia, Kafue National Park, Mongu, Liuwa Plain National Park, Senanga, Sioma & Ngonye Falls, Sesheke, Northern Zambia, Serenje, Kasanka National Park & around, Bangweulu Wetlands, Samfya, Mutinondo Wilderness, Shiwa Ng'andu, Kasama, Mbala, Kalambo Falls, Mpulungu, Nsumbu (Sumbu) National Park, The Copperbelt, Kapiri Mposhi, Ndola, Kitwe, Chingola, Chimfunshi Wildlife Orphanage, Understand Zambia, Zambia Today, History, People, Environment, Survival Guide, Directory A-Z, Getting There & Away, Getting Around
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.