*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Southern Africa - Victoria Falls (PDF Chapter)
This is the Victoria Falls chapter from Lonely Planet's Southern Africa guidebook.
Taking its place alongside the Pyramids and the Serengeti, Victoria Falls (Mosi-oa-Tunya - the 'smoke that thunders') is one of Africa's original blockbusters. And although Zimbabwe and Zambia share it, Victoria Falls is a place all of its own.
- indulge in a range of activities from abseiling to ziplining
- walk through swirling clouds of mist to the sheer Knife Edge
- take the hair-raising journey to Livingstone Island in the middle of the Zambezi River
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Zambia, Livingstone & around, Zimbabwe, Victoria Falls
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.