Southern Africa - Victoria Falls (PDF Chapter)
Taking its place alongside the Pyramids and the Serengeti, Victoria Falls is one of Africa’s original blockbusters. And although Zimbabwe and Zambia share it, Victoria Falls is a place all of its own.
- take in the full force of the falls with unobstructed views in Victoria Falls National Park
- experience the Devil’s Pool, the world’s most extreme infinity pool
- tame Grade-5 rapids whitewater rafting along the Zambezi
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Zambia, Livingstone, Zimbabwe, Victoria Falls.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience