*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Southern Africa - Swaziland (PDF Chapter)
The intriguing kingdom of Swaziland is diminutive but boasts a huge checklist for any visitor. Rewarding wildlife watching? Tick. Adrenaline-boosting activities such as rafting and mountain biking? Tick. Colourful local culture, with celebrations and ceremonies still common practice? Tick.
- watch wildlife, including rare black rhinos, in the wild in Mkhaya Game Reserve
- walk or hike in the enchanting wilderness area of Malolotja Nature Reserve
- shoot over whitewater rapids on a day-long adventure on the great Usutu River
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Mbabane, Central Swaziland, Ezulwini Valley, Lobamba, Malkerns Valley, Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary, Manzini, Northwestern Swaziland, Ngwenya, Malolotja Nature Reserve, Northeastern Swaziland, Hlane Royal National Park, Mlawula Nature Reserve, Mkhaya Game Reserve, Understand Swaziland, Swaziland Today, History, The Culture, Environment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.