*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Southern Africa - South Africa (PDF Chapter)
When Archbishop Desmond Tutu called South Africa the ‘Rainbow Nation’, his words de-scribed the very essence of what makes this country extraordinary. This blend of peoples and cultures is instantly evident, but the country’s diversity stretches far beyond its people.
- tackle Table Mountain, paddle with penguins or just laze on Atlantic beaches in Cape Town.
- join rangers on a safari of the most involving kind – on foot – in Kruger National Park
- hike towards the peaks of the Drakensberg range for a view of the Amphitheatre, an 8km mountain curtain
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Cape Town, Western Cape, Winelands, The Overberg, Route 62, Garden Route, Central Karoo, West Coast & Swartland, Eastern Cape, Garden Route East, Sunshine Coast, Addo Elephant National Park, Grahamstown, Port Alfred, Amathole, East-ern Karoo, The Wild Coast, KwaZulu-Natal, Durban, South Coast, North Coast, Zululand, The Elephant Coast, Drakensberg & uKhahlamba-Drakensberg Park, The Midlands, Battlefields, Free State, Bloemfontein, Northern Free State, Eastern Highlands & Southern Free State, Gauteng, Johannesburg, Soweto, Pretoria, Mpumalanga, Nelspruit (Mbombela), Blyde River Canyon, Graskop, Sabie, Kruger National Park, Limpopo, Polokwane, Mokopane, Bela-Bela, Musina, Venda, Valley of the Olifants, North West Province, Rustenburg, Sun City, Pilanesberg National Park, Madikwe Game Reserve, Mahikeng, Northern Cape, Kimberley, Mokala National Park, Up-ington, Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park, Augrabies Falls National Park, Namakwa, Understand South Africa, South Africa Today, History, The Culture, Environment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.