*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Southern Africa - Namibia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Namibia chapter from Lonely Planet's [book title] guidebook.
The combination of space and landscapes ensures that a trip through Namibia is one of the world's great road adventures. Natural wonders such as Fish River Canyon and Etosha National Park enthrall, but it's the lonely desert roads cutting through swirling sands that will stay with you.
- get off the beaten track in the true African wilderness of the Skeleton Coast
- hike through Fish River Canyon, one of Africa's greatest natural wonders
- crouch by a waterhole in Etosha National Park, one of the world's premier wildlife venues
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Windhoek, North-Central Namibia, Erongo Mountains (Erongoberg), Omaruru, Otjiwarongo, Outjo, Waterberg Plateau Park, Grootfontein, Tsumeb, Etosha National Park, Northern Namibia, Ondangwa, Uutapi (Ombalantu), Ruacana, Rundu, Khaudum National Park, Bwabwata National Park, Katima Mulilo, Mpalila Island, Mudumu National Park, Mamili National Park, Otjozondjupa, Northwestern Namibia, Damaraland, Kaokoveld, Skeleton Coast, Central Namibia, Swakopmund, Walvis Bay, Namib-Naukluft Park, Sesriem & Sossusvlei, Solitaire & around, NamibRand Nature Reserve, Southern Namibia, Keetmanshoop, Duwisib Castle, Aus, Lüderitz, Sperrgebiet National Park, Fish River Canyon, Gondwana Cañon Park, Noordoewer, Understand Namibia, Namibia Today, History, The Culture, The Arts, Namibian Cuisine, Environment, Survival Guide, Directory A-Z, Getting There & Away, Getting Around
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.