*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Southern Africa - Mozambique (PDF Chapter)
This is the Mozambique chapter from Lonely Planet's Southern Africa guidebook.
Mozambique beckons with its coastline and swaying palms, its traditions, its cultures, its vibe and - most of all - its adventure. This enigmatic southeast African country is well off most travellers' maps, but it has much to offer those who venture here.
- discover enchanting Mozambique Island, with its time-warp atmosphere
- get to know Maputo, Mozambique's waterside capital
- explore the Quirimbas Archipelago, including magical Ibo Island
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Maputo & around, Inhaca Island, Marracuene & Macaneta Beach, North of Marracuene, Southern Mozambique, Ponta d'Ouro & Ponta Malongane, Namaacha, Bilene, Limpopo National Park, Xai-Xai & around, Quissico, Inhambane, Tofo, Tofinho, Barra, Maxixe, Massinga & Morrungulo, Pomene, Vilankulo, Bazaruto Archipelago, Inhassoro, Central Mozambique, Beira & around, Chimoio, Manica, Tete, Cahora Bassa Dam & Songo, Caia, Quelimane, Mocuba, Milange, Gurúè, Alto Molócuè, Northern Mozambique, Nampula, Mozambique Island (Ilha de Moçambique) & around, Cuamba, Mandimba, Lichinga, Lake Niassa (Lake Malawi), Niassa Reserve, Montepuez, Pemba, Murrébuè, Quirimbas Archipelago, Mueda, Moçimboa da Praia, Palma, Understand Mozambique, Mozambique Today, History, People of Mozambique, The Arts, Food & Drink, Natural Environment, Survival Guide, Directory A-Z, Getting There & Away, Getting Around
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.