No code necessary. See terms.
Southern Africa - Mozambique (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Mozambique beckons with its coastline and swaying palms, its traditions, its cultures, its vibe and its opportunities for adventure. This enigmatic southeast African country is well off most trav-ellers’ maps, but it has much to offer those who venture here.
- discover Mozambique Island’s time-warp atmosphere, cobbled streets and fascinating his-tory
- get to know Maputo, Mozambique’s waterside capital, with its museums and lively sidewalk cafes
- explore the islands of Quirimbas Archipelago, especially magical Ibo with its old fort and crumbling mansions
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Maputo & Around, Inhaca Island, Marracuene & Macaneta Beach, Southern Mozambique, Ponta d’Ouro & Ponta Malongane, Bilene, Limpopo National Park, Xai-Xai, Inhambane, Tofo, Tofinho, Barra, Maxixe, Massinga & Morrungulo, Pom-ene, Vilankulo, Bazaruto Archipelago, Central Mozambique, Beira, Gorongosa National Park, Chimoio, Manica, Chimanimani Mountains, Tete, Cahora Bassa Dam & Songo, Caia, Quelimane, Mocuba, Gurúè, Northern Mozambique, Nampula, Mozambique Island & Around, Cuamba, Lichinga, Lake Niassa, Niassa Reserve, Montepuez, Pemba, Murrébuè, Quirimbas Archipelago, Moçimboa da Praia, Mueda, Palma, Understand Mozambique, Mozambique Today, History, Cui-sine, The Arts, Natural Environment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.