Southern Africa - Malawi (PDF Chapter)
Apart from the legendary Malawian friendliness, what captures you first about this vivid coun-try is its geographical diversity. Slicing through the landscape is Africa’s thirdlargest lake: Lake Malawi, a shimmering mass of clear water, its depths swarming with colourful fish.
- kayak across bottle-green Lake Malawi from ultra-chilled Cape Maclear to Mumbo Is-land
- search for reintroduced lions in Majete Wildlife Reserve, Malawi’s only Big Five park
- scramble up the twisted peaks of Mt Mulanje and admire the astounding views
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Lilongwe, Northern Malawi, Karonga, Livingstonia, Nyika National Park, Vwaza Marsh Wildlife Reserve, Mzuzu, Nkhata Bay, Likoma Island, Chizu-mulu Island, Central Malawi, Viphya Plateau, Nkhotakota, Senga Bay, Monkey Bay, Cape Maclear, Southern Malawi, Liwonde, Zomba, Zomba Plateau, Blantyre & Limbe, Mulanje, Majete Wildlife Reserve, Understand Malawi, Malawi Today, History, Culture, The Arts, Natural Envi-ronment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.