*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Southern Africa - Lesotho (PDF Chapter)
This is the Lesotho chapter from Lonely Planet's Southern Africa guidebook.
Lesotho (le-soo-too) is a vastly underrated travel destination. It's beautiful, culturally rich, safe, cheap and easily accessible. The hiking and trekking - often on a famed Basotho pony - is world-class and the infrastructure of the four national parks continues to improve.
- experience a unique lodge-village
- absorb the awesome vistas from Sani Pass
- revel in the nature and hikes of the underrated Ts'ehlanyane National Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Maseru & around, Morija, Roma, Northeastern Lesotho, Oxbow, Mokhotlong, Sani Top, Southern Lesotho, Qacha's Nek, Sehlabathebe National Park, Semonkong, Malealea, Mafeteng, Mohale's Hoek, Quthing, Understand Lesotho, Lesotho Today, History, The Culture, Religion, Arts & Crafts, Environment, Survival Guide, Directory A-Z, Getting There & Away, Getting Around
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.