Southern Africa - Botswana (PDF Chapter)
Blessed with some of the greatest wildlife spectacles on earth, Botswana is one of the great safari destinations in Africa. Put its landscapes together with the wildlife that inhabits them, and it’s clear that this is wild Africa at its best.
- enjoy the ultimate safari at Moremi Game Reserve, with some of the best wildlife-watching on earth
- glide gently through the vast unspoiled wilderness of the Okavango Delta in a wooden mokoro (dugout canoe)
- get up close and personal with Africa’s largest elephant herds at Chobe National Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Gaborone & Around, Mokolodi Nature Reserve, East-ern Botswana, Khama Rhino Sanctuary, Francistown, Tuli Block, Makgadikgadi & Nxai Pans, Nata, Gweta, Makgadikgadi Pans National Park, Nxai Pans National Park, Chobe National Park, Kasane, Chobe Riverfront, Savuti, Linyanti Marshes, Okavango Delta, Maun, Eastern Delta, In-ner Delta, Moremi Game Reserve, Kalahari, Central Kalahari Game Reserve, Khutse Game Re-serve, Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park, Understand Botswana, Botswana Today, History, People of Botswana, Environment, National Parks & Reserves, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.