*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Southeast Asia on a Shoestring - Vietnam (PDF Chapter)
This is the Vietnam chapter from Lonely Planet’s Southeast Asia on a Shoestring guidebook.
A kaleidoscope of dazzling colours and subtle shades, limestone highlands and endless rice paddies, full-on cities and laid-back beach resorts, deeply moving war sites and grand colonial-era architecture – Vietnam has a unique appeal.
- wander the ancient lanes of Hoi An, a historic, perfectly preserved port
- eat some of the best food in the world in Ho Chi Minh City
- explore the colossal caves and outstanding mountainous scenery of Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Hanoi, Halong Bay, Halong City, Cat Ba Island, Haiphong, Ba Be National Park, Mai Chau, Lao Cai, Bac Ha, Sapa, Dien Bien Phu, Ninh Binh & around, Cuc Phuong National Park, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Hue & around, Danang & around, Hoi An & around, Southeast Coast, Nha Trang, Mui Ne, Southwest Highlands, Dalat & around, Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) & around, Cu Chi, Tay Ninh, Mekong Delta, Vinh Long, Can Tho, Chau Doc, Ha Tien, Phu Quoc Island, Understand Vietnam, Vietnam Today, History, People & Culture, Food & Drink, Environment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.