Southeast Asia on a Shoestring - Understand Southeast Asia and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
All the info you need on everything from history, politics and artistic traditions to flights, public transport, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and lesbian travellers, and travellers with disabilities. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on the complex landscape of life in Southeast Asia today
- info on the culinary heaven that you will experience here
- full coverage of the turbulent events affecting this region throughout history
- details on how you can tread lightly in this epic and environmentally rich region
Coverage includes: Southeast Asia Today, History, People & Culture, Responsible Travel, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health, and Language.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.