Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Southeast Asia on a Shoestring - Singapore (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Singapore chapter from Lonely Planet’s Southeast Asia on a Shoestring guidebook.
Get lost in the swirl of skyscrapers in the city centre, be transfixed by the Bolly beats in ramshackle Little India, hike rainforest in Bukit Timah, navigate retail mayhem in Orchard Rd or sip cocktails at a city rooftop bar.
- get lost in the futuristic green oasis, Gardens by the Bay, where nature and design collide
- navigate Little India, a jumble of gold, textiles, temples and cheap eats
- experience the animal magnetism of Singapore Zoo, one of three outstanding open-concept zoos
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Activities, Courses, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking, Entertainment, Shopping, Information, Understand Singapore, Singapore Today, History, People & Culture, Environment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.