Southeast Asia on a Shoestring - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Southeast Asia, Welcome to Southeast Asia, Southeast Asia’s Top 20, Need to Know, First Time Southeast Asia, If You Like…, Month by Month, Itineraries, Big Ad-ventures, Small Budget Activities, and Countries at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s Southeast Asia on a Shoestring guidebook.
Your journey to Southeast Asia on a Shoestring starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on where to hike, dive, surf and cave.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about maximising your time in the great outdoors (and relax-ing afterwards)
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Southeast Asia, Welcome to Southeast Asia, South-east Asia’s Top 20, Need to Know, First Time Southeast Asia, If You Like: Fabulous Food, Tem-ples, Tombs & Towers, Beautiful Beaches, Markets & Shopping, Cultural Encounters, Coloni-al-Era Architecture, Month by Month, Itineraries, Big Adventures, Small Budget Activities, and Countries at a Glance.
You are viewing a Shoestring guideWhat is a Shoestring guide?
Planning a big trip? On a Shoestring guidebooks are created with the budget- and value-conscious traveller in mind. Covering entire continents or very large regions, they’re chock-full of amazing sights and experiences, savvy tips and recommendations. The original Lonely Planet guidebook.
- Inspirational images, illustrated highlights, unrivalled local knowledge
- Help and advice for first-time and big-trip travellers
- Easy-to-use maps help you discover highlights and hidden gems
- Detailed pre-planning, itinerary information and budget advice
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Southeast Asia on a Shoestring - Understand Southeast Asia and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)