Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Southeast Asia on a Shoestring - Malaysia (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Malaysia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Southeast Asia on a Shoestring guidebook.
The multicultural peninsula flaunts Malay, Chinese and Indian influences, beautiful beaches and islands. The landscapes only improve across the South China Sea in Malaysian Borneo with its rainforests that are home to orangutans, granite peaks and remote tribes.
- explore George Town’s heritage district and graze on street food on Penang
- swim, lie on the beach, snorkel and eat on Pulau Perhentian
- hike past pitcher plants and moonscapes for sunrise atop Mt Kinabalu
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Kuala Lumpur, Peninsular Malaysia, Melaka, Cameron Highlands, Ipoh, Penang, Alor Setar, Kangar, Pulau Langkawi, Johor Bahru, Mersing, Pulau Tioman, Kuantan, Cherating, Kuala Terengganu, Kuala Besut, Pulau Perhentian, Kota Bharu, Peninsular Interior, Jerantut, Taman Negara, Malaysian Borneo – Sabah, Kota Kinabalu, Mt Kinabalu & around, Kinabalu National Park, Sandakan, Sepilok, Sungai Kinabatangan, Semporna, Semporna Archipelago, Pulau Labuan, Malaysian Borneo – Sarawak, Kuching & around, Sibu, Batang Rejang, Bintulu, Niah National Park, Lambir Hills National Park, Miri, Gunung Mulu National Park, Kelabit Highlands, Understand Malaysia, Malaysia Today, History, People & Culture, Food & Drink, Environment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.