Southeast Asia on a Shoestring - Cambodia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Cambodia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Southeast Asia on a Shoe-string guidebook.
Fringed by beautiful beaches and tropical islands, sustained by the mother waters of the Me-kong River and cloaked in some of the region’s few remaining emerald wildernesses, Cambodia is an adventure as much as a holiday.
- discover the eighth wonder of the world, the temples of Angkor
- enjoy the ‘Pearl of Asia’, Phnom Penh, with its impressive museums, a sublime riverside setting and happening nightlife
- island-hop around the Southern Islands, Cambodia’s next big thing
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Phnom Penh & around, Koh Dach, Tonlé Bati, Phnom Tamao Wildlife Sanctuary, Siem Reap, The Temples of Angkor, Battambang & around, Kompong Thom & around, Koh Kong City, Koh Kong Conservation Corridor, Sihanoukville, Southern Islands, Kampot & around, Bokor Hill Station, Kep, Kompong Cham, Kratie, Stung Treng, Ratanakiri Province, Mondulkiri Province, Understand Cambodia, Cambodia Today, His-tory, People & Culture, Food & Drink, Environment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Shoestring guideWhat is a Shoestring guide?
Planning a big trip? On a Shoestring guidebooks are created with the budget- and value-conscious traveller in mind. Covering entire continents or very large regions, they’re chock-full of amazing sights and experiences, savvy tips and recommendations. The original Lonely Planet guidebook.
- Inspirational images, illustrated highlights, unrivalled local knowledge
- Help and advice for first-time and big-trip travellers
- Easy-to-use maps help you discover highlights and hidden gems
- Detailed pre-planning, itinerary information and budget advice
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.