Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Southeast Asia on a Shoestring - Cambodia (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Cambodia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Southeast Asia on a Shoestring guidebook.
Ascend to the heavens at Angkor Wat, a fusion of spirituality, symbolism and symmetry. Descend down to Tuol Sleng to witness the crimes of the Khmer Rouge. This is Cambodia, a captivating destination that mesmerises all who visit.
- discover the eighth wonder of the world, the temples of Angkor
- enjoy the ‘Pearl of Asia’, Phnom Penh, with its impressive museums, a sublime riverside setting and happening nightlife
- island-hop around the Southern Islands, Cambodia’s next big thing
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Phnom Penh & around, Koh Dach, Tonlé Bati, Phnom Tamao Wildlife Sanctuary, Siem Reap, The Temples of Angkor, Battambang & around, Kompong Thom & around, Koh Kong City, Koh Kong Conservation Corridor, Sihanoukville, Southern Islands, Kampot & around, Bokor Hill Station, Kep, Kompong Cham, Kratie, Stung Treng, Ratanakiri Province, Mondulkiri Province, Understand Cambodia, Cambodia Today, History, People & Culture, Food & Drink, Environment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.