Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
South Pacific - Other Pacific Islands (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Other Pacific Islands chapter from Lonely Planet’s South Pacific guidebook.
The South Pacific islands are as remote as they are unique. In some cases, a looong boat trip is the only means of access. The isolation of these isles has preserved some unique remnants of South Pacific culture, both ancient and more recent.
- climb to the precipice of Christian’s Cave in Pitcairn
- swim with tangles of sea snakes at Snake Gully in Niue
- snorkel in the clear waters of the lagoons in Tokelau
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Niue, Snake Gully, Togo Chasm, Henderson Island, Funafuti Islet, Pitcairn Islands, Tokelau, Te Ano, Tuvalu and Wallis & Futuna.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.