*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
South Pacific - Other Pacific Islands (PDF Chapter)
This is the Other Pacific Islands chapter from Lonely Planet’s South Pacific guidebook.
The South Pacific islands are as remote as they are unique. In some cases, a looong boat trip is the only means of access. The isolation of these isles has preserved some unique remnants of South Pacific culture, both ancient and more recent.
- climb to the precipice of Christian’s Cave in Pitcairn
- swim with tangles of sea snakes at Snake Gully in Niue
- snorkel in the clear waters of the lagoons in Tokelau
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Niue, Snake Gully, Togo Chasm, Henderson Island, Funafuti Islet, Pitcairn Islands, Tokelau, Te Ano, Tuvalu and Wallis & Futuna.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.