Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
South Pacific - American Samoa (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the American Samoa chapter from Lonely Planet’s South Pacific guidebook.
There but for a more exotic name goes American Samoa. A photogenic feast of green jagged peaks, electric blue depths and idyllic beaches, American Samoa’s islands are the stuff South Pacific daydreams are made of.
- ogle rainforest-clad mountains and white sands while floating in the crystalline waters off Ofu Beach
- stroll the plantations and crater lakes on the diminutive island of Aunu’u
- hike the jungle trails of the National Park of American Samoa
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes:Pago Pago & around, Aunu’u, Tutuila, Pago Harbour, Nu’uuli Falls, Leone, Manu’a Islands, Rainmaker Mountain, Amalau Valley, Mt Alva, Massacre Bay, Ofu &Olosega and Ta’u.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.