*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
South India & Kerala - Understand South India, Kerala & Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
All the info you need on everything from history, food, the arts and wildlife to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers and travellers with disabilities, as well as a handy language guide and glossary.
- rundown on local wildlife and the landscape
- info on delicious Indian cuisine
- full coverage of splendid architecture
- details on Indian bazaars
Coverage includes: South India & Kerala Today, History, Way of Life, Spiritual India, Delicious India, The Great Indian Bazaar, Arts, Architectural Splendour, Wildlife & Landscape, Scams, Women & Solo Travellers, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health, and Language.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.