*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
South India & Kerala - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to South India & Kerala, Top 12 Experiences , Need to Know, What’s New, If You Like, Month by Month, Itineraries, Booking Trains, Yoga, Spas & Spiritual Pursuits, Volunteering, Travel with Children, and Regions at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s South India & Kerala guidebook.
Your journey to South India & Kerala starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on how to plan your spiritual and wellness experience in South India & Kerala.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about making your way around by train
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to South India & Kerala, Top 12 Experiences, Need to Know, What’s New, If You Like: Forts & Palaces, Beaches, Grand Temples & Ancient Ruins, Bazaars & Markets, Meditation & Yoga, City Sophistication, Nature, Hill Stations, Traveller Enclaves, Water Sports or Boat Trips, Month by Month, Itineraries, Booking Trains, Yoga, Spas & Spiritual Pursuits, Volunteering, Travel with Children, and Regions at a Glance
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.