South India & Kerala - Andaman Islands (PDF Chapter)
This is the Andaman Islands chapter from Lonely Planet’s South India & Kerala guidebook.
Long fabled among travellers for its legendary beaches, world-class diving and far-flung location in the middle of nowhere, the Andaman Islands are still the ideal place to get away from it all.
- disconnect from the mainland and ease into the blissfully mellow pace of life on Neil Island
- dive, snorkel and socialise on Havelock Island
- glimpse Port Blair’s colonial history at Ross Island
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Port Blair & around, Havelock Island, Neil Island, Middle & North Andaman and Little Andaman.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.