Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
South Australia & Northern Territory - Understand South Australia & Northern Territory and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This chapter contains the South Australia & Northern Territory Today, History, Aboriginal Australia, Indigenous Visual Art, The Outback Environment, Deadly & Dangerous, Directory A–Z, and Transport chapters from Lonely Planet’s South Australia & Northern Territory guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, the environment and Aboriginal Australia to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and lesbian travellers, travellers with disabilities, and travellers with kids. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on the outback environment
- info on Australia’s deadly and dangerous hazards
- full coverage of Aboriginal Australia
- details on Indigenous visual art
Coverage includes: South Australia & Northern Territory Today, History: from Aboriginal Settlement to These Days, Aboriginal Australia: Culture, Arts, Music and History, Indigenous Visual Art, The Outback Environment: The Land, Wildlife and Plants, Deadly & Dangerous: Bites & Stings, Heat Exhaustion and Dehydration, Directory A–Z, and Transport.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.