South Australia & Northern Territory - Barossa Valley & Southeastern South Australia (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Barossa Valley & Southeastern South Australia chapter from Lonely Planet’s South Australia & Northern Territory guidebook.
From legendary wine regions north of Adelaide, around the undulating bends of the Murray River, and down along the Limestone Coast, this vast swathe of South Australia demands your undivided attention.
- spend a day bouncing between winery cellar doors in the Barossa Valley wineries, SA’s quintessential wine region
- source fine regional produce at the Saturday morning Barossa Farmers Market
- cycle between old towns and cellar doors, from one end of the Clare Valley to the other, following the course of an old railway line on the Riesling Trail
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Barossa Valley, Tanunda, Nuriootpa, Angaston, Clare Valley, Auburn, Mintaro, Clare, Murray River, Murray Bridge, Mannum, Waikerie, Barmera & Around, Loxton, Berri, Renmark & Paringa, Limestone Coast, Robe, Meningie & Coorong National Park, Mount Gambier, Penola & the Coonawarra Wine Region.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.