South Australia & Northern Territory travel guide
7th Edition Nov 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $24.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $17.49 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
was $32.49 USD
Welcome to Australia’s epic centre, the country’s heartland, a wild and beautiful place tamed only by wineries and remote desert trails. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of South Australia & Northern Territory, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet South Australia & Northern Territory is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Find ancient rock art in Kakadu National Park, gawk at Uluru, or have a tipple in South Australia’s wine regions; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of South Australia & Northern Territory and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s South Australia & Northern Territory Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – indigenous art and culture, history, wildlife
- Over 30 maps
Coverage Includes: Adelaide, Barossa Valley, Eyre Peninsula, Flinders Ranges, Coober Pedy, Darwin, Kakadu, Arnhem Land, Uluru and more
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.