Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
South America on a Shoestring - Venezuela (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Spectacular Venezuela is home to some of South America’s most incredible landscapes: Andean peaks, Caribbean coastline, idyllic islands, grasslands teeming with wildlife, and the world’s highest waterfall, Angel Falls. This is true trip-of-a-lifetime stuff.
- marvel at Salto Ángel (Angel Falls), the world’s highest waterfall, dropping over 300 stories in Parque Nacional Canaima
- feel the adrenaline rush while playing outside in the adventure-sports capital of Mérida
- hike to the lost world of the Roraima table mountain for moonscape scenery and unique plant life
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Caracas & around, Parque Nacional El Ávila, Archipiélago Los Roques, Parque Nacional Henri Pittier, Parque Nacional Morrocoy, Coro, Adícora, The Andes, Mérida & around, San Cristóbal, Parque Nacional Mochima, Cueva del Guácharo, Río Caribe, Península de Paria, Isla De Margarita, Porlamar, El Yaque, Juangriego, Guayana, Ciudad Bolívar, Salto Ángel (Angel Falls), Canaima, Gran Sabana, Roraima, Santa Elena de Uairén, Amazonas, Puerto Ayacucho, Understand Venezuela, Venezuela Today, History, Culture, Arts, Cuisine, Sports, Environment, Survival Guide, When to Go, Connections, Essential Food & Drink, Fast Facts, Official Exchange Rates, Set Your Budget.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.