Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
South America on a Shoestring - Paraguay (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Paraguay is a country of remarkable contrasts: it’s rustic and sophisticated; it boasts exotic natural reserves and massive human-made dams; artisans’ workshops abut glitzy shopping centers; and Jesuit ruins in rural villages lie a few kilometers from sophisticated colonial towns.
- party until well after dawn during Encarnación’s original take on Carnaval
- watch a jaguar laze in the scrub, sleep under billions of stars and experience the absence of humanity in the Chaco
- be a conservation volunteer or relax on the beach at tranquil Laguna Blanca
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Asunción & around, Circuito Central, San Bernardino, Southern Paraguay, Encarnación & around, The Jesuit Missions, Parque Nacional San Rafael, Eastern Paraguay, Ciudad del Este & around, Mbaracayú Biosphere Reserve, Northern Paraguay, Concepción, Bahía Negra & the Paraguayan Pantanal, The Chaco, The Mennonite Colonies & around, Northwestern National Parks, Understand Paraguay, Paraguay Today, History, Culture, Arts, Cuisine, Sports, Environment, Survival Guide, When to Go, Connections, Essential Food & Drink, Fast Facts, Exchange Rates, Set Your Budget, Resources.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.