South America on a Shoestring - Colombia (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Colombia is an exhilarating cocktail of condensed South America with a shot of Caribbean. Boasting colorful traditions, striking landscapes and extremely hospitable locals, Colombia has an incredible variety of experiences to keep those magic travel moments coming thick and fast.
- wander the enchanting, perfectly preserved streets of colonial Cartagena
- visit excellent museums, cozy bars and vibrant discos in Bogotá
- soak up the sun on the spectacular jungle-lined beaches of Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bogotá & around, Zipaquirá, Suesca, Villa de Leyva & around, Santuario de Iguaque, Parque Nacional Natural El Cocuy, San Gil, Barichara, Parque Nacional del Chicamocha, Bucaramanga, The Caribbean Coast, Santa Marta, Taganga, Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona, Palomino, Ciudad Perdida, La Guajira Peninsula, Barranquilla, Cartagena & around, Mompox, Golfo de Urabá, San Andrés, Providencia, Medellín, Santa Fe de Antioquia, Guatapé, Manizales & around, Parque Nacional Natural Los Nevados, Pereira, Armenia, Salento, Valle de Cocora, Cali, Popayán & around, San Agustín, Tierradentro, Desierto de la Tatacoa, Amazon Basin, Leticia, Parque Nacional Amacayacu, Puerto Nariño, Understand Colombia, Colombia Today, History, Culture, Arts, Cuisine, Sports, Environment, Survival Guide, When to Go, Connections, Essential Food & Drink, Fast Facts, Exchange Rates, Set Your Budget, Resources.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.