Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
South America on a Shoestring - Brazil (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Brazil. The name awakens the senses with cerulean waters giving way to 7500km of sun-kissed sands; music-filled metropolises and idyllic tropical islands; enchanting colonial towns and red-rock canyons; lush rainforests and dense jungles. It’s all here in spectacular cinematic overload.
- fall under the seductive spell of Rio de Janeiro amid the whirlwind of wild samba clubs, sizzling sands, soaring peaks and sexy sundowns
- feel the breath of Mother Nature’s ferocious roar at the jaw-dropping waterfalls of Iguaçu Falls
- dig into some of the world’s most pristine sands in Fernando de Noronha
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Rio de Janeiro, Búzios, Ilha Grande, Paraty, São Paulo, Belo Horizonte, Ouro Prêto, Tiradentes, Curitiba, Paranaguá, Ilha do Mel, Ilha de Santa Catarina, Porto Alegre, Foz do Iguaçu, Brasília, The Pantanal, Cuiabá & around, Campo Grande, Bonito, Corumbá, Salvador, Lençóis, Morro de São Paulo, Itacaré, Ilhéus, Porto Seguro, Arraial d’Ajuda, Trancoso, Maceió, Recife, Olinda, Praia da Pipa, Natal, Canoa Quebrada, Fortaleza, Jericoacoara, São Luís, Parque Nacional dos Lençóis Maranhenses, Belém, Algodoal, Ilha de Marajó, Santarém & around, Manaus, Amazon Jungle, Porto Velho, Guajará-Mirim, Rio Branco, Xapuri, Understand Brazil, Brazil Today, History, Culture, Arts, Cuisine, Sports, Environment, Survival Guide, When to Go, Connections, Essential Food & Drink, Fast Facts, Exchange Rates, Set Your Budget, Resources.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.