*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
South America on a Shoestring - Bolivia (PDF Chapter)
Whether your tools are crampons and an ice-axe for scaling 6000m Andean peaks, a helmet and bravado for biking the World’s Most Dangerous Road, or a rod and reel to do battle with 3m fish, Bolivia will challenge you.
- explore Potosí, the silver city of contrasts
- make your way through Parque Nacional e Área de Uso Múltiple Amboró for spectacular biodiversity and landscapes
- dive into history with a walking tour of Sucre, where architecture and culture come to light
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: La Paz & around, Tiwanaku, Lake Titicaca, Copacabana, Isla del Sol, The Cordilleras & the Yungas, Coroico, Chulumani, Sorata, Southern Altiplano, Oruro, Uyuni, Southwest Circuit, Tupiza, Tarija & around, Central Highlands, Cochabamba & around, Sucre & around, Potosí & around, The Southeast, Santa Cruz & around, The Amazon Basin, Rurrenabaque, Parque Nacional Madidi, Trinidad, Understand Bolivia, Bolivia Today, History, Culture, Cuisine, Arts, Sports, Environment, Survival Guide, When to Go, Connections, Essential Food & Drink, Fast Facts, Exchange Rates, Set Your Budget, Resources.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.