South America on a Shoestring - Bolivia (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Whether your tools are crampons and an ice-axe for scaling 6000m Andean peaks, a helmet and bravado for biking the World’s Most Dangerous Road, or a rod and reel to do battle with 3m fish, Bolivia will challenge you.
- explore Potosí, the silver city of contrasts
- make your way through Parque Nacional e Área de Uso Múltiple Amboró for spectacular biodiversity and landscapes
- dive into history with a walking tour of Sucre, where architecture and culture come to light
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: La Paz & around, Tiwanaku, Lake Titicaca, Copacabana, Isla del Sol, The Cordilleras & the Yungas, Coroico, Chulumani, Sorata, Southern Altiplano, Oruro, Uyuni, Southwest Circuit, Tupiza, Tarija & around, Central Highlands, Cochabamba & around, Sucre & around, Potosí & around, The Southeast, Santa Cruz & around, The Amazon Basin, Rurrenabaque, Parque Nacional Madidi, Trinidad, Understand Bolivia, Bolivia Today, History, Culture, Cuisine, Arts, Sports, Environment, Survival Guide, When to Go, Connections, Essential Food & Drink, Fast Facts, Exchange Rates, Set Your Budget, Resources.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.