South America - Colombia (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Colombia chapter from Lonely Planet’s South America guidebook.
Soaring Andean summits, unspoiled Caribbean coast, enigmatic Amazon jungle, cryptic ar-chaeological ruins and cobbled colonial communities. Colombia boasts all of South America’s allure, and more. The country’s varied terrain is fertile ground for outdoor adventurers to dive, climb, raft, trek and soar.
- wander the enchanting, perfectly preserved streets of colonial Cartagena
- visit excellent museums, cozy bars and vibrant discos in Bogotá
- soak up the sun on the spectacular jungle-lined beaches of Parque Nacional Natural Tay-rona
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bogotá & Around, Villa de Leyva & Around, Santuario de Iguaque, Parque Nacional Natural El Cocuy, San Gil, Barichara, Cañon del Chicamocha, Bucaramanga, Caribbean Coast, Santa Marta, Minca, Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona, Palo-mino, Ciudad Perdida, La Guajira Peninsula, Barranquilla, Cartagena, Mompós, Golfo de Urabá, San Andrés & Providencia, San Andrés, Providencia, Northwest Colombia, Medellín, Jardín, Santa Fe de Antioquia, Guatapé, Manizales & Around, Parque Nacional Natural Los Nevados, Pereira, Armenia, Salento, Valle de Cocora, Southwest Colombia, Cali, Popayán, San Agustín, Tierradentro, Desierto de la Tatacoa, Pasto, Los Llanos, Caño Cristales, Amazon Basin, Leticia, Parque Nacional Natural Amacayacu, Puerto Nariño, Understand Colombia, Colombia Today, History, Culture, Arts, Sports, Environment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.