South America - Brazil (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Brazil chapter from Lonely Planet’s South America guidebook.
Brazil. The mere whisper of its name awakens the senses with promises of paradise: cerule-an waters giving way to sun-kissed sands; music-filled metropolises and idyllic tropical islands; enchanting colonial towns and rugged red-rock canyons; lush rainforests and dense jun-gles.
- fall under the seductive spell of Rio de Janeiro amid the whirlwind of wild samba clubs, sizzling sands and soaring peaks
- feel the breath of Mother Nature’s ferocious roar at jaw-dropping waterfalls Iguaçu Falls
- dig into some of the world’s most pristine sands at Fernando de Noronha
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Rio de Janeiro, The Southeast, Búzios, Ilha Grande, Paraty, São Paulo, Belo Horizonte, Ouro Prêto, Tiradentes, The South, Curitiba, Paranaguá, Ilha do Mel, Florianópolis & Ilha de Santa Catarina, Porto Alegre, Foz do Iguaçu, The Central West, Brasília, The Pantanal, Cuiabá & Around, Campo Grande, Bonito & Around, Corumbá, The Northeast, Salvador, Lençóis, Morro de São Paulo, Itacaré, Ilhéus, Porto Seguro, Arraial d’Ajuda, Trancoso, Maceió, Recife, Olinda, Praia da Pipa, Natal, Canoa Quebrada, Fortaleza, Jerico-acoara, São Luís, Parque Nacional dos Lençóis Maranhenses, The North, Belém, Algodoal, Ilha de Marajó, Santarém & Around, Manaus, Novo Airão, The Amazon, Porto Velho, Guajará-Mirim, Rio Branco, Xapuri, Understand Brazil, Brazil Today, History, Culture, Arts, Sports, Environment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.