South America - Bolivia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Bolivia chapter from Lonely Planet’s South America guidebook.
Superlative in its natural beauty, rugged, vexing and complex, Bolivia is one of South Ameri-ca’s most diverse and intriguing nations. It is so biodioverse that unique species are being dis-covered to this day.
- explore Potosí, the silver city of contrasts
- make your way through extraordinary Parque Nacional & Área de Uso Múltiple Amboró for spectacular biodiversity and landscapes
- dive into history with a walking tour of Sucre, where architecture and culture come to light
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: La Paz & Around, Tiwanaku, Lake Titicaca, Copaca-bana, Isla del Sol, The Cordilleras & Yungas, Coroico & Yolosa, Chulumani, Sorata, Southern Altiplano, Oruro, Uyuni, Southwest Circuit, Tupiza, Tarija & Around, Central Highlands, Cocha-bamba & Around, Sucre & Around, Potosí & Around, Santa Cruz, Samaipata, Parque Nacional & Área de Uso Múltiple Amboró, Jesuit Mission Circuit, Amazon Basin, Rurrenabaque, Parque Nacional Madidi, Trinidad, Understand Bolivia, Bolivia Today, History, Culture, Arts, Sports, Envi-ronment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.