South America - Argentina (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Argentina chapter from Lonely Planet’s South America guidebook.
With its gorgeous landscapes, cosmopolitan cities and lively culture, Argentina is a traveler’s paradise. Now is a great time to visit, so get your spirit in gear and prepare for an unforgettable adventure!
- eat, shop, dance, and party all night long in Buenos Aires, Argentina’s sophisticated capi-tal
- take in the world’s most amazing waterfall, Iguazú Falls, stretching almost 3km long
- explore Argentina’s second-largest city, Córdoba, an attractive destination with alternative culture
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Buenos Aires & Around, Tigre, San Antonio de Areco, Northeast Argentina, Rosario, Santa Fe, Paraná, Parque Esteros del Iberá, Corrientes, Resisten-cia, Posadas, San Ignacio, Puerto Iguazú, Parque Nacional Iguazú, Northwest Argentina, Cór-doba & Around, La Rioja, Santiago del Estero, Tucumán, Tafí del Valle, Cafayate & Around, Sal-ta, Jujuy, Quebrada de Humahuaca, Atlantic Coast, Mar del Plata, Villa Gesell, Pinamar, Bahía Blanca, Sierra de la Ventana & Around, Central Argentina, San Luis, Mendoza, Uspallata & Around, San Juan & Around, Malargüe, Las Leñas, The Lake District, Neuquén, Junín de los Andes, Parque Nacional Lanín, San Martín de los Andes, Villa la Angostura, Bariloche, Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi, El Bolsón & Around, Esquel, Parque Nacional Los Alerces, Patagonia, Puerto Madryn, Reserva Faunística Península Valdés, Trelew & Around, Comodoro Rivadavia, Los Antiguos, El Chaltén, El Calafate, Parque Nacional Los Glaciares, Río Gallegos, Tierra del Fuego, Ushuaia, Parque Nacional Tierra Del Fuego, Understand Argentina, Argentina Today, History, Culture, Arts, Cuisine, Sports, Environment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.