No code necessary. See terms.
South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland - Understand South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland & Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This chapter contains the South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland Today, History, Music, Food & Drink, People & Culture, Environment, Wildlife & Habitat, Directory A-Z, Safe Travel, Transport, Health, and Language chapters from Lonely Planet’s South Africa, Lesotho & Swazi-land guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, food and wildlife to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and lesbian travel-lers, travellers with disabilities, and solo travellers. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on regional history, peoples and culture
- info on South African musical styles and traditions
- full coverage of environmental issues and safari safety
- details on local produce and a handy menu decoder
Coverage includes: South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland Today, History, Music, Food & Drink, People & Culture, Environment, Wildlife & Habitat, Directory A-Z, Safe Trav-el, Transport, Health and Language.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.