*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland - Swaziland (PDF Chapter)
This is the Swaziland chapter from Lonely Planet’s South Africa, Lesotho & Swazi-land guidebook.
The kingdom of Swaziland may be small, but it boasts a huge checklist for any visitor. Abun-dant wildlife, hair-raising adventure activities and stunning scenery accompany a lively and col-ourful local culture, with celebrations and ceremonies still common practice.
- watch wildlife, including rare black rhinos, in the wild at the excellent Mkhaya Game Re-serve
- walk or hike in the Malolotja Nature Reserve, an enchanting wilderness area
- shoot over white-water rapids on the Great Usutu River (Lusutfu River)
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Mbabane, Ezulwini Valley, Lobamba, Mlilwane Wild-life Sanctuary, Malkerns Valley, Manzini, Ngwenya, Malolotja Nature Reserve, Komati Valley, Hlane Royal National Park, Mlawula Nature Reserve, Mbuluzi Game Reserve, Mkhaya Game Reserve, Nsoko and Nhlangano & around.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.