*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland - Swaziland (PDF Chapter)
This is the Swaziland chapter from Lonely Planet’s South Africa, Lesotho & Swazi-land guidebook.
The kingdom of Swaziland may be small, but it boasts a huge checklist for any visitor. Abun-dant wildlife, hair-raising adventure activities and stunning scenery accompany a lively and col-ourful local culture, with celebrations and ceremonies still common practice.
- watch wildlife, including rare black rhinos, in the wild at the excellent Mkhaya Game Re-serve
- walk or hike in the Malolotja Nature Reserve, an enchanting wilderness area
- shoot over white-water rapids on the Great Usutu River (Lusutfu River)
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Mbabane, Ezulwini Valley, Lobamba, Mlilwane Wild-life Sanctuary, Malkerns Valley, Manzini, Ngwenya, Malolotja Nature Reserve, Komati Valley, Hlane Royal National Park, Mlawula Nature Reserve, Mbuluzi Game Reserve, Mkhaya Game Reserve, Nsoko and Nhlangano & around.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.